Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The end is in sight!

Wow, I've been bad at updates! Since 28 weeks, we've been at the doc every two weeks. The hearbeat is still good, and hovering right over 150. Each time we go, they tell us that "the baby is of great size" which I could've told them from the pressure that I'm feeling! :) I've become anemic, even with iron supplements three times a day, so they are watching that closely.

Right now I'm 33 weeks along. Only 7 more to go until term, but if we go on Caden's birth schedule we are down to only one lonely week remaining! Last week I was dialated to 1.5 cm, which really means nothing ... except keep on going!

I'll catch you up again in another week or two...

2 comments:

  1. You're the cutest pregnant chica! Just a bump the entire time. ;) I'm so happy for you guys. I voted for a girl's name and a boy's name because I'm hoping you'll have both. Surprise twins would just be the kicker, huh? Hope to see you soon...it's been too long-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable! Me and the girls can't wait to find out if your baby is going to be a girl or a boy. I am hoping for a New Years baby, wouldn't that be the best!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete