Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Advice, please!

Usually, I feel pretty secure in my parenting. I can discipline. I can love. I can teach. And, together, Jarin and I balance each other fairly well. I like to think that we have this role under control.

But I'm at a wits-end with this kid. How do you refrain a child from putting their hands in their pants?

No joke. It used to be funny and cute, but anymore, she doesn't just have the tips of her fingers in the diaper.... it is like waaaaay down there!

And, yes, it's happened. On multiple occasions, actually. She pulls her hand out and it's covered in shiz-nick. We've been at football games, markets, shopping, and restaurants with fingers smeared in poo. She realizes how awful it is, by my reaction, I'm sure...that she now holds her hand out, yelling at us to wash it. Clearly, she knows what she is doing.

Okay, stop laughing. This is so nasty!

Advice. We need advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment