Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Preschool Begins

Caden started preschool today -- what a big day! He woke up totally stoked to go and then he stood on the deck all morning waiting for the school bus to come get him (like it does for the neighbor girl) ... I had to break it to him that I'd be taking him to school each day. Nothing like not wanting mommy around ALREADY!!!


I picked up him and two friends (Hunter and Ella) from daycare and transported the three to Chatterbox Preschool where they will go every Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9 - 11:30 a.m. Miss Mary and Miss Robin were waiting outside to welcome them, and before I could get out of the van, all three were already out of the car and into the school. I yelled, "Cade, wait! I want a picture!!!" ... but, they were off! Luckily the teachers round them back up so I could get a snapshot of them before the start of their big day.


After school, Ella's mom picked them up and got a few more pictures to share. Caden talked all about his new bag that he made: "blue with green frogs that say, ribbit, ribbit!!"


He is definitely the shortest in his class, and he told me that "all the other boys and girls went potty at school, but I didn't want to!" Hmmm... well, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment