Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Birthday Week

I was a spoiled colleague, friend, wife, mother, sister, and daughter this week!! It started with a great night out with friends, free babysitting, and the birth of my cousin's new baby (welcome, Ella); included a birthday lunch with my grandpa, shopping with my mom (who the sales lady thought was my SISTER!!), lunch with colleagues at Granite City, and a very special dinner with my family at the one and only Pagliai's Pizza!

Of all the wonderful gifts I received, I must say that I'm absolutely flabbergasted by my parents' special surprise.... they had a local gal sketch two different pics of my sweet babies to create a keepsake for life -- check it out!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that artwork!!! Where did your parents have it done? I would love something like that! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete