Sunday, April 11, 2010

SURPRISE!

It was Jarin's turn on Friday to be surprised with the big 3-0! Our very dear friends, Brad and Kate, managed to help me get him to the happy hour and then his work gang helped to pull off a surprise that he didn't expect in the least! As we walked into the restaurant, he tried putting his name in and couldn't understand why I thought that I could just walk right in! Too funny!

I realized now that I did a horrible job at taking pictures of everyone there, but here is a big group shot...
A very special thank you to Jarin's great high school/college buddies who were able to travel from Cedar Rapids and Chicago to join him. These boys made sure the party lasted beyond just a happy hour!
Jarin even wore his depends diaper out of the bar....


Happy 30th honey; hope you had fun! I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment