Sunday, July 18, 2010

Golfing at 9 months... what?!

So, I go visit my dearest friend, Jenni (who, may I admit moved from Florida to Illinois... I swore I'd see her ALL THE TIME, but of course, you know how it goes...she might as well still be in Florida!) I take a 1/2 day off work, drive my 1.5 hours there and when I arrive, she is not only popping-huge, 9-months prego, but she wants to take me golfing! I agree to it. We get to the course, and she loads me up with a "to-go" bag of 3 Coors Lights. (She was driving the cart, thankfully!) And off we go!
She was a rockstar! And we had a blast together. As she texted me the next morning: "It always seems to feel like old times within just minutes of being together."
We ended the night with a great dinner out with her hubby... thanks Callan's for a wonderful day!
When I arrived home that night, I had a hard time locating my husband! And then, as I went to kiss my children good night, I found him!
How adorable! It was tough to decide whether I should let him sleep or to wake him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment