Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Adding to the Calendar

Shortly after Jarin took off for China I bought the kids a paper calendar to keep track of the big events that we had going on. I thought it would give them something to look forward to on a daily basis while missing daddy. And boy, did they run with it! We now have every practice recorded, a countdown going until daddy gets home, and they are even taking turns marking off the days each morning.

Today, as I was adding something to the calendar I noticed that Alayna (God bless her) independently added her play date with a friend from school. As you can see, we'd arranged for them to get together Friday afternoon following the early dismissal.



Now maybe I'm totally immature and inappropriate, but I am seriously busting up!! I think between her handwriting and spelling I might pee my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment