Monday, May 3, 2010

Splish-Splash and Silliness

I must say that one of the most enjoyable and most dreaded parts of being a mom is bath time. I'm a believer that a little scrubbing every night is important... between getting rid of germies and relaxing the tots before bedtime, I truly feel that baths need to be a part of our routine each night. And the coolest part is that the kids look forward to it!

When they were infants, bath time meant washing them in pee and poo, changing water, and starting over... as toddlers that meant making sure they didn't slip and drown!... and now at the pre-school age, that means that I finish bath time looking as though I was in the water with my clothes on!

I know there is a line when I should quit sharing pics of the kiddos in the tub, but these were too fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment