Monday, August 30, 2010

Nerdy, Turdy, Dirty ... Thirty!

My birthday month is close to over now. All the big celebrations have come to a close and, boy, was it fun! The day of my 30th, a group of my sweet co-workers took me out to BWW for some yummy wings (unfortunately, beer wasn't on the menu for the work-lunch!) That evening my mom, sis, and bro-in-law came down for a wonderful dinner at Thunder Bay. We enjoyed wine, pasta dinners, bread-galore, and delicious ice cream treats.
When we got home we played with Kermit outside and Alayna had a love for the silly frog!
Meg had a different take on it!
I was spoiled with gifts, gifts, cake, and more gifts!
And who more appropriate to help me ring in 30, than my own little cowboy!

Then the real party came! On Saturday, two of our fav sitters came over to watch five kids between 2 and 4. They had their hands full, to say the least! We had a perfect size group of all my favorite people in the world downtown for dinner and wine.
And afterwards we probably interrupted the high school hang-out and went skipping through the Bridge to NoWhere! It was fun to act 16 again!!
Thanks to all my best friends and family for a birthday to remember! The bon fire rounded out the night nicely, and I'll never forget all the fun I had! I appreciate all of you who've been a major part of my life sometime in the past 30 years. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment