Saturday, February 20, 2010

Two down, two to go

Just heard word from the doctor's office and Cade's mycoplasma test came back negative for pneumonia and the purtussis test came back negative for whooping cough. YEAH! It's nothing icky and germy! But we are still waiting (until probably Monday) for the the results of the CRP test to explain how much inflammation he has inside his little body. We are also waiting on the RAST test to see the verdict on the allergies to cats.

Let me tell you, if it's cat allergies, I'm going to have one sweet kitty to find a new home for. For eight years now, I've put Jarin through the ringer dealing with itchy, red eyes every time the cat comes around. But if it's my little man affected, I don't think I can continue to justify Miles' presence in the house any longer. (Guess you see where my hubby rates in comparison to my kids, huh?)

Still need your prayers through the weekend... I just want answers.

1 comment:

  1. Thoughts and prayers are with you guys! Love the Busch Twins...and Peg and Jeremy

    ReplyDelete