Tuesday, August 9, 2016

What a summer to remember! It was the last one on this journey around the world, and now in the recent days we have begun our final year here in Shanghai... one that I know will not be forgotten.

But before we begin all the hype that is ahead, I need to document some of the best moments from the last two months visiting friends, staying with family, loving up on cousins, and enjoying time together.



















While living, pregnant, with three children in your parent's basement isn't typically one's idea of fantasy, I know how blessed we are to have this time together. To laugh, listen, and live together, under one roof, with all the greatest blessings around the dinner table each night. My children will remember these summers for the rest of their lives. And I will be eternally grateful for all that our parents do for us each and every time we come home.  Until next time.... we'll miss you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment