Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Catch up!

Wow! It's been 18 months since visiting the blog world. Somehow along the lines I became addicted to Facebook, and have been posting most of our news there. I'll start with a quick update from 2009. We've had a blast!

In January Alayna celebrated her first birthday











In March my sister became Megan soon-to-be-Hodgins














In April we DROVE to Florida to visit our little Goddaughter, Vivienne. (That was quite the trip!!)











Then in May I graduated with my masters degree (finally!!!!)













June marked 5 years since we've been married














And the last couple months have been spent enjoying the summer months. We have been in Davenport for two years now and recently did some landscaping in the back yard.











Last weekend we had a great 4th with my parents! It was awesome to be "home" for a few days.











Jarin and I are now trying to get our butts in gear to run the BIX on July 25th. It may kill me, but I'm going to make it! It's 7 miles, and I don't know that I've ran since high school..... at least 12 years!!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment