Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cousin Love

Jarin and I are very excited to be named Godparents for the second time this weekend. Little Miss Vivienne is getting baptized in SD on Saturday, so we are headed up there tomorrow. We've been discussing it with the kids for a few days now to prepare them for another trek in the minivan, and I've even promised movies!! :-)

Today after breakfast I told Caden and Alyana that we needed to put our shoes on to go to daycare, and Cade threw a huge tantrum demanding that he not go to Nette's, but instead he wanted to see Vivi! Wow. I hadn't realized how badly he had his heart set on seeing her TODAY! Despite the flailing shoes across the kitchen, I could hardly be upset. How could you get mad at a little man for missing his baby cousin?

With us living 1300 miles apart from Justin and Jacque, it is pretty special that my little 3 year old desperately wants to love up on a baby he's only met once. I can't wait to see the interaction tomorrow night when Caden walks into the house. I'm sure his eyes will be wide, and his smile wider.

No comments:

Post a Comment