Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Smiles and Attitude

We survived the weekend with four kids! And how much fun it was! But then again, what could be better than pizza, Jungle Bungle, DQ, movies, baseball, and a picnic at the park?





And there were only a few arguments between the best team: CARDS or CUBS???

Cade wasn't feeling 100% this weekend, but I did get him to put down a couple cobs of corn... I think these two are true, born and raised, Iowa kiddos!











We took Alayna to get pictures taken on Sunday. Funny that after every 3-4 clicks we had to break for another pretzel! It was the only thing that kept her smiling - what can I say? Take a peek at the proofs: Alayna 18 month photos. I ended up with a life-size framed photo that is now hanging in her room and it is by far one of the most precious that I've seen. Gotta love my little sweet pea. Don't be fooled though... only an hour after these deceptively sweet pictures were taken, she could be found strapped into her booster seat with the entire chair moved to the timeout corner! WHEW! She can be a pistol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment